Friday, November 21, 2014

What's up y'all?

Hey gang!  It's been pretty busy around here lately.  I've made it a mission to enjoy life to the fullest and that is exactly what I have been doing :)


My fall semester in college is almost done.  I'll be glad for my break where I can do more volunteering at the Audubon Zoo.  My ultimate goal is to be employed by Audubon when I get out of school in education.  I absolutely love talking to kids about animals and getting them excited about helping to preserve nature.  Before all of the health and fitness stuff, before having my kids, this is what I did.  Working with animals and educating the public is me....also wildlife rehabilitation <3

Just a throwback for y'all of something we rescued (and released)......






Focusing my newest adventure has my kids all excited and wanting to do the same thing I am.  While that is awesome to hear, I just want them to follow the path that makes them happy.

I'm going to keep this blog short since I can probably drone on and on about doing what makes you happy, following your heart, etc lol

I'll leave you with this......





No comments:

Post a Comment